Letters & Loops takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Design errors introduced by the customer in the design creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size.
For custom orders + client items:
- Letters & Loops is not liable for replacing or repairing any personal items supplied by the client that are damaged during the embroidery process. Embroidery is done using industrial machines and although not often, they can malfunction.
- Letters & Loops reserves the right to refuse client-supplied items that the seller deems to be unsuitable for the embroidery process.
- The client is responsible for ensuring their own items are free from any defects and flaws prior to delivery to the seller.
- Letters & Loops will not issue returns, exchanges, or reimbursements on items that have already been monogrammed with the customization a customer ordered themselves. As per our Embroidery Disclaimer, we are not responsible for incorrectly typed information that the customer provides themselves.
- If an item is processed incorrectly and it was Letters & Loops who made the error, reimbursement will be communicated between a Letters & Loops representative and the customer. This is handled on a case-by-case basis.